An empowerment project to inspire, encourage
and spread love through our creative sewing talents and gifts!
This week on the Be A Superhero Doll Panel Sew-Along we are sewing together all the clothing and accessories! These panels are jammed-packed with tons of play options, and I will walk you through how to make all these fun accessories on this week's videos.
Week 3: Sewing the Clothing & Accessories
Be A Superhero Doll Panel SAL Schedule
October 5 Week 1: Preparation and Cutting
October 12 Week 2: Sewing the Dolls
October 19 Week 3: Sewing the Clothing & Accessories
October 26 Week 4: Stuffing & Finishing Touches
Use the Hashtag #SuperheroMovement
Join the Sew-Along, learn tips and tricks to Doll Making with the ease of Panels, and empower the next generation at the same time! Will you be making Donation Dolls this Holiday season?
WEEKLY VIDEO #3 - Sewing the Clothing & Accessories
Who is a Superhero?
From ordinary to extraordinary. That is the story of every superhero! Whether it is a child taking care of a lost cat, a teenager standing up for a friend, a mother reading to her child every night, or a front-line worker helping those in need… each of these people have one thing in common; they are simply a regular person that is putting someone else’s needs ahead of their own. THAT makes you a superhero!
Be A Superhero and Take the Challenge!
#superheromovement kicks off in August 2022
1. Sew a “Be a Superhero” Doll, Pillow or Quilt.
2. Take a photo of your Superhero holding the doll, “wearing” the quilt, laying under the quilt or wrapped in the quilt and being transformed into a Superhero!
3. Post it on social media under the hashtag #superheromovement
4. Bee Sew Inspired (Jennifer Long), will share and link YOUR photos under this hashtag to a collage on the Blog to lift up the good news stories of all the superhero’s everywhere in the world! Anyone can be an ordinary superhero! Let’s fill up the social media feeds with Superheroes!
5. Be a part of the power of sharing love, spreading good news stories and lifting each other up, everywhere around the world!
Don't forget to share your progress!!! Please share your story, inspiration and let's fill our social media feeds with the positivity of being a superhero!!! Please tag me using the "@" symbol @beesewinspired, so I can make sure to see your progress, cheer you on, and even re-share! Follow and use the hashtag #superheromovement.