NEW Quilt-Along added to our November Sewing Schedule! Due to popular demand and requests, we will be sewing this BRAND NEW, popular Fox Cub Quilt together on FRIDAYS in November!!!
Come join the Woodland and Arctic Fox families as they join together
on an epic and imaginative, back-country adventure!
Cover your little one in gentle protection and strength with this adorable, traditionally pieced, Fox Cub Quilt. From the cute little Fox in socks to the tip of the tail. This Fox Cub Crib Quilt is sure to add some style to any nursery, wall hanging or even back of the couch throw decor! This quilt finishes at a great size of 55” x 55”.
Join me every Friday in November for a guided, video Quilt-Along throughout the month. Sign up for the FREE QAL HERE.
What You Need:
Join the Fox Cub FREE video Quilt-Along HERE
Iron and Wool Mat
Yardages for all Quilt Versions (Pieced Border and Plain Border):
Main Print for Fox Body : 1 yard
Accent Print for Fox Body and Face: 3/8 yard
Accent Print for Fox Face, Ears and Paws: 3/8 yard
Fox Block Background: 1 yards
Inner Border: 5/8 yard
Binding: 5/8 yard
Backing: 3 yards
Additional Yardages for Pieced Border and Inner Border Fabric:
3 Coordinating Prints for Arrows: 3/8 yard each
1 Coordinating Print for Arrows and Quilt Corners: 5/8 yard
Outer Border: 5/8 yard
Additional Yardages for Plain Border:
Plain Border: 1 yard
1. Grab the Fox Cub Crib Quilt Pattern
2. Sign up for the FREE video Quilt-Along HERE.
3. Download the 5-week Quilt-Along Schedule HERE
5. Cut out all your fabrics using your rotary cutter and following the cutting directions in the pattern. You can use the FREE Letter Labels to label all your pieces. The Download code for these Letter Labels is on page 1 of the booklet. You can enter the code HERE.
6. Piece together the Quilt top, following the pattern directions (or join the Quilt-Along with me in November!)
7. Layer the Fox Cub quilt top, Stitch n Sew - Sew in Fleece and prepared backing. Quilt as desired. Trim off any excess of Stitch n Sew - Sew in Fleece and bind your quilt with your favorite binding method.
Your Fox Cub Crib Quilt is complete!
I can not wait to see your finished Fox Cub Crib Quilt. Please share using the hashtag #foxcubquilt and tag both myself @beesewinspired so we can cheer you on!
More about the Fabric:
This fun and whimsical fabric line is called Forest Friends - Back Country Adventure (designed by me for Riley Blake Designs) Find the fabric HERE.
Here is the link to purchase the pattern
I cannot wait to sew this cutie together! (I think I might make my second version with a "knitted" pair of SOCKS - for my Fox! I will definitely use the Knitted Argyle print in the Forest Friends Collection for some adorable knitted Fox Socks!!!