Starting August 2, 2023 - September 20, 2023
The Greatest Gift Quilt Pattern, In a season where gift giving is the expectation, display the Greatest Gift Quilt as a loving reminder of the meaning of Christmas. This quilt pattern finishes at 63” x 83”. and is all traditionally pieced with blocks that are simple and easy to sew up!
This is a wonderful pattern to showcase your favorite prints in the Wiseman, gifts, camel and manger blocks!
Shown here featuring prints from the Silent Night fabric by Jennifer Long for Riley Blake Designs.
This QAL is fully supported, with tips and tricks and all the organization you will need, to just relax and enjoy all the fun sewing. The Greatest Gift QAL kicks off on August 2, 2023!
Join The Makers Club
Become a member of the Makers Club in the month of August and you will receive The Greatest Gift quilt pattern along with other fun DIY crafts. Or become an annual member and enjoy our full library of Makers Club patterns
What You Need:
Join the Greatest Gift FREE Quilt-Along HERE
Iron and Wool Mat
1. Grab The Greatest Gift Quilt Pattern
Here is the link to purchase the PDF pattern, or you can ask your LQS to carry the paper pattern from their favorite distributor!
2. Sign up for the FREE Quilt-Along HERE.
3. Download the 8-week Quilt-Along Schedule HERE
5. Cut out all your fabrics using your rotary cutter and following the cutting directions in the pattern. You can use the FREE Letter Labels to label all your pieces. The Download code for these Letter Labels is on page 1 of the booklet. You can enter the code HERE.
6. Piece together the Quilt top, following the pattern directions (or join the Quilt-Along with me in August!
7. Layer the Greatest Gift quilt top, Stitch n Sew - Sew in Fleece and prepared backing. Quilt as desired. Trim off any excess of Stitch n Sew - Sew in Fleece and bind your quilt with your favorite binding method.
I can not wait to see your finished Greatest Gift Quilt. Please share using the hashtag #greatestgiftQAL and tag myself @beesewinspired so we can cheer you on!
More about the Fabric:
This festive holiday fabric line is called Silent Night (designed by me for Riley Blake Designs) You can find a shop that is carrying the Silent Night fabric on our shop locator page HERE.