An empowerment project to inspire, encourage
and spread love through our creative sewing talents and gifts!
Superhero Dress-up Panels:
Bring your child’s imagination to life with the Be A Superhero Dress-up Panel! Empower your child to believe in themselves in a whole new way! Watch their confidence build and their creativity blossom when they dress themselves as a Superhero. Let them wrap themselves with the love of handmade and the empowerment of a Superhero!
The panels includes the front cape and pattern, Superhero and sleeping masks, cuff bands, belt and shield! Option to use additional yardage to line and quilt the cape and shield. The shield is supported with firm stabilizer. The complete instructions for this Dress-up Panel are a FREE download on the Bee Sew Inspired website. Use the dress-up panel for additional fun projects such as the Super Read Pillow pattern (P177-SUPERREADER) and more!
You can watch the video on the Bee Sew Inspired YouTube Chanel HERE through the link above.
Fabric Ships August 2022
Who is a Superhero?
From ordinary to extraordinary. That is the story of every superhero! Whether it is a child taking care of a lost cat, a teenager standing up for a friend, a mother reading to her child every night, or a front-line worker helping those in need… each of these people have one thing in common; they are simply a regular person that is putting someone else’s needs ahead of their own. THAT makes you a superhero!
Be A Superhero and Take the Challenge!
#superheromovement kicks off in August 2022
1. Sew a “Be a Superhero” Doll, Pillow or Quilt.
2. Take a photo of your Superhero holding the doll, “wearing” the quilt, laying under the quilt or wrapped in the quilt and being transformed into a Superhero!
3. Post it on social media under the hashtag #superheromovement
4. Bee Sew Inspired (Jennifer Long), will share and link YOUR photos under this hashtag to a collage on the Blog to lift up the good news stories of all the superhero’s everywhere in the world! Anyone can be an ordinary superhero! Let’s fill up the social media feeds with Superheroes!
5. Be a part of the power of sharing love, spreading good news stories and lifting each other up, everywhere around the world!
Shops - Sign up for our Shop-only Newsletter
Are you a physical or online shop? Are you interested in carrying our fabrics and/or patterns?
Do you want to be kept informed of NEW and upcoming collections, support for shops, SALs, QALs and free downloads for your customers that will accompany our panels?!
“We all have the capacity to be a superhero. In order to become one, you just have to find your unique power or ability and exploit it for the greater good. The cape and mask are optional accessories, but a kind heart is essential.” - Robert Clancy
Shops can order the "Be A Superhero" Fabric Panels and Patterns NOW
by setting up a wholesale account and ordering directly through the