An empowerment project to inspire, encourage
and spread love through our creative sewing talents and gifts!
Be A Superhero Doll Panel Sew-Along
October 5 Week 1: Preparation and Cutting
October 12 Week 2: Sewing the Dolls
October 19 Week 3: Sewing the Clothing & Accessories
October 26 Week 4: Stuffing & Finishing Touches
Use the Hashtag #SuperheroMovement
Join the Sew-Along, learn tips and tricks to Doll Making with the ease of Panels, and empower the next generation at the same time! Will you be making Donation Dolls this Holiday season?
Who is a Superhero?
From ordinary to extraordinary. That is the story of every superhero! Whether it is a child taking care of a lost cat, a teenager standing up for a friend, a mother reading to her child every night, or a front-line worker helping those in need… each of these people have one thing in common; they are simply a regular person that is putting someone else’s needs ahead of their own. THAT makes you a superhero!
Be A Superhero and Take the Challenge!
#superheromovement kicks off in August 2022
1. Sew a “Be a Superhero” Doll, Pillow or Quilt.
2. Take a photo of your Superhero holding the doll, “wearing” the quilt, laying under the quilt or wrapped in the quilt and being transformed into a Superhero!
3. Post it on social media under the hashtag #superheromovement
4. Bee Sew Inspired (Jennifer Long), will share and link YOUR photos under this hashtag to a collage on the Blog to lift up the good news stories of all the superhero’s everywhere in the world! Anyone can be an ordinary superhero! Let’s fill up the social media feeds with Superheroes!
5. Be a part of the power of sharing love, spreading good news stories and lifting each other up, everywhere around the world!
“We all have the capacity to be a superhero. In order to become one, you just have to find your unique power or ability and exploit it for the greater good. The cape and mask are optional accessories, but a kind heart is essential.” - Robert Clancy
Check out these beautiful Be A Superhero panels made by Julia Fraizer from Bayhill Studio.